It's been a week since I started this blog. I initially said I'd try to write something every day, but to say that was an overstatement would be a huge understatement. I never really realize how busy I am until everything just falls on top of me and I'm left feeling like the cartoon character who all the bad guys jump on resulting in a cloud of dust and sound effects. Fortunately, I'm also like that cartoon character in that I manage to slip out while no one notices and continues to pummell nothing as I walk away unscathed.
Since I last published a post, Winter has turned into Spring, Bruce Pearl is no longer the coach of the Tennessee Volunteers basketball team, and Charlie Sheen is old news. Ch-ch-ch-changes! What a difference a week can make.
For now, most of my work is behind me and I'm hoping to be able to write more during the week I don't have class, which at this point, may very well be the best week of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment