Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back

I kind of forgot this existed. I remember starting it on my desktop three years ago in my first apartment that had a tiny closet with black mold on the walls. Inside was a hot water heater and an A/C unit that spewed water all over my floor until my living room was mostly a swamp. It was quaint.

Also, I say "desktop" as in "desktop computer," like the big box you have at work or see in movies from 2003.  I haven't touched it since, nor have I thought about posting anything here. I'm kind of dumbstruck by the title I chose here, too. At the time, I had just joined Twitter because I just got a new smart phone. I've tweeted exactly twice since then. See: https://twitter.com/aspangler01

I could never get into it. I'm not one of those people who think it's pointless, either. I love to read tweets; I just never have the motivation to write them. And now, I don't even have the smartphone. If a kid on the street ever asks you to borrow yours, don't hand it to him.

So, new apartment, new (old) phone, new laptop. New start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment